Chew-WGA 0.9 The Window 7 Patch แก้ลำไมโครซอฟต์
เอาไว้แก้ไข Wimdows 7 ของท่านโดนตรวจ WATU แล้วมันบล็อก
ใช้ง่าย ๆ รันโปรแกรมขึ้นมาบนวินโดวส์ 7 คลิก Apply รอสักครู่จนกว่ามันรีสตาร์ทเอง[/size]
Chew-WGA was designed to test the security resistance of various software protections built into Windows 6.1.x operating systems, and is intended for educational purposes only. It works by making certain changes to the software protection platform and the multilingual user interface resources. This utility should never be executed on a system intended for continual use. If you want to use your copy of Windows continually, you are required to purchase a license.
Some notable features include:
- all-language compatibility
- works on Windows 7 all versions
- compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit file-systems
- no master boot record fiddling
- no risk of PC bricking
- very reliable patching mechanism
- windows updates work
- doesn't use any keys
- full uninstaller included
- solid, clean, efficient coding
- tamper resistant (protect by CGA - Chew Genuine Advantage seal)
- hotfix resistant
- the most reliable chew-wga version yet
Does this use a blacklisted key?
No. In fact, it doesn’t use any keys at all. Windows 7 doesn’t even need to be activated for Chew-WGA to work.
Does the Chew-WGA method work on Windows Server 2008 R2 X64 RTM?
Chew-WGA 0.9 has been tested on Windows Server 2008 R2 X64, and works beautifully.[/color][/size]Down load- 2ทางเลือก