Pioneer DJS 1.601
It’s intuitive and easy to understand, following the same ergonomic design used in all our CDJ products and
mixers. The display shows everything you need to see, including time, BPM, mixer controls, jog dial and hot cue
buttons.You can also assign basic functions to a particular key on your PC keyboard. By doing this for
frequently used functions, you can establish your own playing style on a keyboard. In addition, the "SYNC"
feature automatically beat matches the cued track to the track that is playing and a powerful effects program
mimics the effector features of the DJM-600.
The DJS software combines the key elements of our professional digital CD decks and mixers with a
host of innovative features including:
* Auto mixing
* Waveform display for indicating playing position and cue/loop points
* BPM synchronisation and beat synchronisation
* Eight effects including Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Reverb and Pitch Shifter
* Fader start function for controlling the playback of two players (channel, fader and cross fader)
* Create function for setting 4 points for cues or loops in a songDownload Programhttp://www.saveufile.com/download.php?file=20080914295eae0eab2749d63c5a14b4f525d73b8cadit window_vista